Vaccine Guidelines: We do require your pet’s vaccines to be up-to-date for grooming. This includes:
DOGS-Rabies, DA2PPv(L), and Bordetella (Kennel Cough)
Please speak with our staff if you have any questions or need clarification on your pet’s vaccine status. If your pet’s vaccines were administered at another clinic, please bring a copy of the vaccine history with you at check in or have it faxed to 217-648-5808. PLEASE NOTE: If you do not have your records with you at check in we will NOT be able to groom your pet. This is for the safety of your pet and the other pets that are staying with us during this time.
- Bath Only
- Owners may elect to add on any additional services (see below for additional services)
FURminator Shed-Less Add On
- FURminator Shed-Less line of products quickly removes undercoat and loose hair. Within one to two treatments, the FURminator line has been proven to reduce shedding up to 90%. FURminator shampoo and deshedding solution will be used and pets will be brushed out with FURminator brush. Can be added on to any grooming service.
May be added on to any grooming service
- Teeth Brushing
- Regular Nail Trim (included in Full Service Groom)
- Dremmeling of nails after nail trim
- Medicated Shampoo (if recommended by the doctor)
- FURminator Treatment